Natural bamboo terrace boards are the most unique terrace material. Bamboo boards are mostly used as the floors of the so-called cold conservatories, since special rubber seals can be placed between the bamboo boards, which add individuality to the floor and make the conservatory warmer. The seal between the boards restricts the air flow. When in conservatories, natural bamboo boards do not need to be treated with oil annually, however, we do recommend it to ensure the long service life and fresh appearance of the boards. We are the sole importer and distributor of natural bamboo terrace boards in Estonia.
Why choose bamboo terrace boards?
- Long service life
- Heavier than hardwood
- CO2 neutral
- Unique appearance
- Warmth and natural head radiation
- Thermally processed material ensures stability
- Very low absorption and shrinkage rate
- No large joints
- Resistance to UV light and colour stability
- Does not fade
- Tolerates cigarette ash
- Anterior tongue and groove joint
- No visible screws in the floorboard, an invisible attachment with side groove